《来,跟随我》

原创 / 角色/人物/生物 / 6206 81 5 / 2015-08-20 12:46:39 / / 举报

我的微博:http://weibo.com/p/1005055614075784

我的博客:http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/5614075784

欢迎大家和我讨论交流

《来,跟随我》Follow Me

前言Introduction

谁才是她的选择?

此刻新娘做出了她的选择, 是玫瑰和鲜血都愿意给她的人?还是奉献自己所有,且不会贪图她的一切等待着她的人?

Bride has made her choice now. Is the one who willing to give her rose and blood? Or the one who does not covet her but sacrifice himself waiting for her?

爱情使人易痴迷,陷入绝境的深渊而不自知。那些外表艳丽,用尽手段征服你俘获你的芳心的人,就像撒旦一样,伪装成光明的天使要把你从上帝的手中夺走。那些看起来其貌不扬,甚至不是人类的形态,像空气一般存在,无论何时何地,他都会守护着那份重要的承诺,因为他的爱从未改变。人常说 ,不可按着外貌待人。但我们常常就是以貌取人。

仔细去看,相信你会找到答案。

Love makes people obsessed, falling into abyss without even knowing it. Those with gorgeous appearanceby all means to conquer your heart, they act as Satan transformedinto an angel of light in order to take you away from God.For those with unattractive appearance existing as air, even without a human appearance, He protects his commitments no matter when and where because his love never changes. As per old saying, do not judge a book by its cover, but we always do.

You shall find the key if look closer to it.

制作灵感Creation Inspiration

大约在一年前我开始思考一个问题,如果可以回到过去更改,我会选择什么呢?我几乎把能想过的事情都想了一遍。我想,或许是想成为一个善于表达想法的人,那样就不会在我陈述一件事情后看到对方奇怪的表情,好像在说“你在说什么....”,我的内心是细腻的丰富多彩的,我多么希望自己不要那么内向。对我来说最重要的选择是什么呢?就是在耶稣对我说 “来,跟从我”的时候,我义无反顾的跟随了祂。我不断的向他祷告向他忏悔自己的罪。

I started to think a question about a year ago. If I can go back time, what would I chose? I almost thought about everything I could. I probably would like to be a person who is good at express thoughts. As a result, I would not get an wearied facial expression saying‘what are you talking about’from others. I am thoughtful and diversive inside. I deeply hope I am not introvert. What is the most important decision made to me? It is when Jesus said ‘Follow me’, I followed him without turning back. I constantly prayed to confess my sins.

我要大声说出来To say out loud

我们的出生不由我们决定,也不是因为我们的要求,我们才被造成拥有身体和不朽的灵魂。我的出现不是偶然。使我出母胎的是神。(诗71:6)神在创世之前就已经爱了我。圣经里说耶稣拥有一条可以带你进入天堂的道路。而撒旦用会凋谢的“玫瑰”来蒙蔽你的双眼,让你满足今生的“甜蜜”而阻止你去选择那条道路。

不管你是否公开表明过对于这个问题的立场,你要么在这个阵营要么在另一个。因为灵魂只能属于这两个阵营之一。

We do not decide our birth and it is not by our request to have body and undying soul.  My appearance is not coincident. God took me out of my mother’s bowels. God loves me before times. As bible says, Jesus provides the way to heaven. However, Satan blinds your eyes with withered rose that satisfyyou in this life and take you apart from the way to heaven.

No matter if you have told your standpoint publicly, you are in one or in another, because soul must belong in one of two sides.

来,跟随我

我们都如羊走迷、各人偏行己路。我们经常做出错误的事情、可是过去的事情我们无法改变

神按我们的本相爱我们,不论我们之前还是以后犯过什么错误,他都不会嫌弃我们,并且对我们有更高的期待,期待我们可以越来越有他的荣耀,并应许给我们永生来永远享受他给我们的一切丰盛。

Follow me

All we like sheep have goneastray; we have turned everyone to his own way. We always make mistakes, but we cannot change what is passed. God loves us as who we are, no matter what we have done wrong in the past or in the future. He never detests us. Instead, He expects us to have his glory gradually and promise us eternal life to enjoy all the fullness.

PetrosXia
分享

标签:

声明:该资源由发布人:【PetrosXia 】上传,点击查看作者主页其他资源。CG模型网(cgmodel.com)内网友所发表的所有内容及言论仅代表其本人,并不反映任何CG模型网(cgmodel.com)之意见及观点。

喜欢本作的创作人 (5

金和强 跨越未来 vce兮颜 1282209798 SmithRose1996

你对此作品的感受

+

构图(1)

+

创意(1)

+

技术(2)

+

内容(1)

全部评论(0